Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Musica

I saw on some people's blogs how they have music playing and I was like I want that! So I created my own little playlist and I am really excited because I love the first song on there. I just love Chris Brown haha and his music but I really like this song! Now I can hear it everytime I log on. :) The list is mainly songs though that Jeff and I have listened to together over the years and that is why there is a lot of Rascal Flatts. Rascal Flatts goes back to the very beginning of Us. Anyways, I love music so much and these are some songs that bring back happy memories for me!

2 comments:

Amy said...

This comment's a little late on this post haha, but are you guys going to the Rascall Flatts concert? I figured you would be since it's a sentimental part of you guys! :)

Unknown said...

No we aren't going this time. Jeff is really picky when it comes to Rascal Flatts haha and he thought it was too late to get good seats :(. We have been to one together before though!