Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This one is for Jeff…hence the football background

I would just like to take the opportunity to tell him CONGRATS on making the Utah Valley Thunder Indoor Football team!! Woo!! The contract is signed and he officially is a professional football player now. The tryout was last Saturday and I think he is still sore haha but I am so happy and excited for him! It is the same league that he played in with the Saints but it will be a completely different team, coach, and owner. I am especially excited though because the team is based out of Orem instead of Salt Lake and I can finally go to the away games since we are married! They will practice in Provo and then play at UVU so it will be much better than before when he had to stay up in Salt Lake after work for practice. I think the season doesn't actually start until March but we are super excited! He loves the game so much so I am happy that he gets to play a little bit longer. There is nothing better than doing what you love and getting paid to do it too so I say he is pretty blessed. Congrats again sweetie and you deserve it!!

Here is the link to the team’s website: www.utahvalleythunder.com/

6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to Jeff! We'll have to go to one of his games when the season starts. I guess this decides for you guys that you'll be staying in UT for now. Yay! :) And how GREAT for you both that he'll be practicing and playing around here!

Johnsons said...

Congrats Jeff! That is exciting. And Chelsie, I am glad that it is closer to home, and that you will be able to go to the away games, that will be fun.

Tim and Jennifer said...

How fun for Jeff! I love a little football. Okay, your comment about the bean burros cracked me up...and made me a little embarrassed because we eat them at least once every two weeks, if not more often. Lucky Jeff has a good wife!

Jason said...

Way to go Jeffy!!!-Cali

The Lunts said...

Congrats Jeffy this is great!

estinger said...

YAY Jeff...I want more info so we can come watch you and your amazingness! And Chelsie...you really have been such a good blogger - GOOD JOB!!!!