Monday, February 2, 2009

CHEESECAKE

I have much time on the computer while I am at work but most of that time is not doing work. It is doing whatever I want to keep me entertained. (I have a very low key receptionist job and I just mainly need to answer the phone so don’t worry, I’m not slacking on my work duties.) Being on the Internet so much though, I have joined many clubs, and receive emails from different organizations, restaurants, airlines, etc. I have also entered many contests, of which none I have won, but that’s ok maybe one of these days I will. I think I have found my most favorite one yet though! The Cheesecake Factory is having this contest where you can create your own cheesecake and then they will pick and have people vote for their favorite ones. You can create up to five different ones so all morning at work I have been creating cheesecakes! I love it haha. I love food and The Cheesecake Factory so I have been quite entertained so far at work. Will this be the contest I win? Probably not, but might as well try! If you have some free time on your hands or in front of the computer a lot like me, here is the website so you can start creating!

https://promos.thecheesecakefactory.com/

This is one of my favorites...Chocolate Tuxedo Cream
Yum!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory, it's my favorite! We should go with our hubs sometime. Don't hate me for saying this, though, but I'm not a huge fan of cheesecake. HOWEVER, to defend myself there are some delicious ones there... like the Lemon Raspberry one and there's one that tastes like Strawberry Shortcake, Tres Leches I think? I like the ones that have cake in them. Mmmm. You're making me want to go there, why the heck do they not have one closer to Provo? They'd get so much business!!

Hopefully you win! :)

Unknown said...

It is the best! We definitley should go! Don't worry, I dont hate you for saying you're not a huge fan of cheesecake. I'm only a fan if it's from the Cheesecake Factory haha. They do need to get one closer tho! I would wanna go all the time haha. :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

What a job. If you're on the internet all day, you should definitely be updating this more often!

Sarah said...

I just went to the Cheesecake Factory 2 nights ago with a girlfriend! I love it because they have so many menu options and they are all so good. I'm not even a huge fan of cheesecake, but let's be honest, the CF has delicious flavors! I took a slice to go for my husband and he devoured in it seconds. And I like to sign up on the internet for things, too. My hotmail account is where I send all my 'spam', but I love to look at all the promos!