Monday, August 3, 2009

Farewell

It has been over a month and I have much to make up for! I think I have been putting off blogging because there is so much to catch up on. It's time to get started though so I'll just do some quick updates over the next few days of what has been going on the past month of our life. I will start with our good bye party!
We had family pictures and then afterwards my family gave us a going away party. We went to The Pie for pizza which was perfect for a large group of people. I have never seen such big pizzas before! My family was really sweet though and they did a lot for us before we left. We were given gifts and cards but most importantly were all the words that were expressed. It made us feel very much loved! Sometimes I think we take for granted being so close to family and friends and when we take a step back from that we realize how much love is truly there and the difference family can make. My sister, Candice, made us an album where everyone in the family wrote notes to us and it is something I will treasure forever! It is a great keepsake and I am so thankful for it. We thought that night was going to be goodbye but everyone ended up coming and helping us pack up the truck the night before we moved! We truly appreciated everyone's help and they made the process so much easier. Here are just a few pictures of our last days in Provo.

Ryan, Justin, Jeff, Dallin, Me and Tyler after pics

My parents
They gave us some gifts for our future new home!
The boys playing around our house for the last time!
Our sturdy Budget truck! It was great except for a little small leak in the trailer that with all the rain some of the stuff got wet. No damage was done though so it was ok!

Just about all packed up!

All hitched-up and ready to go for early the next morning!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for cathch-up! :) I bet you're so glad you're all settled now and that you no longer have to think about packing up, moving, finding a place, etc! Can't wait to see more pics of your new life in FL!! Miss you, lady!