Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Primary days

Well, the good-byes have begun! Last Sunday was our last day at church so we had a little good bye party with our class. We have been teaching the the 10-11 year old class in Primary and what an adventure it has been! We have loved teaching these kids and we are really going to miss them! I feel bad that we have to leave but I am thankful for the opportunity that me and Jeff have had to teach together and to get to know these wonderful kids! I am going to miss Jonas' "inter-galactic" stories of what he did during the week, Bryce's crazy pudding eating, Nancy's incredible intelligence, Nikki's hugs and dancing, and seeing Haley at all of Jeff's games and her sweet smile.

I had let them make pudding one lesson and they loved it so I decided to do it again for our party and I have never seen anyone eat so much pudding! Bryce loved it....I will just let the pictures do the talking.



Our little class

Jonas, Bryce, Nancy, and Haley. We were missing Nikki but we love these kids and won't forget them!



1 comments:

Amy said...

Time for an update on your exciting life in Florida!!!! :)