Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Job


I am a little late on this one but Jeff has a new job! He has now been an employee of ENTRIX for about a month. They are an Environmental Consulting firm and he is now their recruiter. He first interviewed back in February but the whole thing was a very long process so we never thought much of it. They kept calling him back though and interview after interview, eventually offered him the job. It has been such a blessing though and something we really needed. This job opportunity has provided so much for us and was an answer to our prayers. He is only 5 minutes away from home now too so he can come home for lunch, which has been wonderful! His hours are also more flexible which has allowed him to start helping and coaching with one of the high school football teams in the area. Jeff is loving it! The past couple of weeks have definitely been crazy though because BP hired ENTRIX to help with the oil spill so they have needed massive amounts of people to start working immediately. Jeff has definitely been thrown into the fire but he has stepped up to the plate and is working so hard! I am so proud of him and so thankful for all that he does to provide for our little family! If you know of anyone who has marine biology experience and can go to Louisiana immediately, let us know! Jeff can give them a job! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds awesome, congrats to Jeff!

Jordan Page said...

Hey Chelsie! I hope it's ok, I randomly found your blog. Congrats on the baby-to-be, motherhood is THE BEST THING EVER!!

Amy said...

Please, please, please post pictures of Jaxon. You don't even have to write anything, just put up pictures.:) Or on facebook. I am dying to see what he looks like! I've seen the couple that are on facebook, but I'm sure he has changed so much so quickly! Love you Chels!

Anonymous said...

Chelsie, I too so want to see pictures! Candice sent some, but I am waiting for your updates!!!! I know life is hectic with a baby, I so hope all is well. Would love to hear from you.