Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back on the Blog

I am ashamed. It's been over a year and I have not touched our blog! And it's not like I haven't had anything to blog about either. One of my biggest life changing events occured! Jaxon Rey Johnson was born August 22, 2010 at 6 pounds 1 ounce. It just seems like yesterday our little guy was born and now he is almost a year! Jaxon entered our world and took over my life and my heart. I think you could say that little boy has me wrapped around his finger.

I am not even going to attempt to make up for the past year but in a nutshell: Jaxon was born and I became a full-time Mommy, Jeff now works for Ernst & Young and says he won't ever switch jobs again ha, and we are still living in Florida and loving it!

Our blog will probably become dominated by Jaxon posts but he is my life now! Motherhood is a unique experience. It is the hardest but yet most rewarding thing I have ever done. With school or a job, you get a break. Mommyhood, no breaks. It's a 24/7 job but there is no other place I rather be than at home being slobbered by, chasing after, and laughing with my little guy. He is the greatest and I can't wait to share more about him. We're back!! :)






At the hospital after Jaxon was born



My lil crazy monkey now!

0 comments: