Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is why I love Florida

Ahh beach. I have to admit I feel very spoiled to only have to drive 45 minutes and be at one of most beautiful beaches ever! Powdered sugar sand, crystal clear water, and not a cloud in the sky. I feel blessed.


As you can tell by our very fair skin, we haven't been to the beach in awhile but Jaxon is starting to love it! He loves the water but hates the sand. He freaks out if it touches his toes. It is kinda nice though because all we have to do is put the beach towel down and he won't go beyond the edge of the towel. So no handfuls of sand in the mouth yet! :)


This is where we spent our Saturday, Anna Maria Island

Splashing!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is gorgeous, I'm so jealous you live to close to such beautiful beaches! You guys are adorable!

Unknown said...

Thank you! You guys should come visit! :)