Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life in Florida

Well, once again it's been awhile since I have posted anything and I wish I had a good excuse but in all honesty, I don't. I definitely have had plenty of time and plenty to blog about but I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it! This is what we have been doing lately though and I will try to be better!

During the week, I am usually just doing whatever to keep myself busy but the weekends usually consist of either the beach, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, or exploring other parts of Florida. There is just so much to do and every weekend we could do something new if we wanted. It's been hot though so if water isn't some how involved I die! I am actually excited for winter and I think that's a first for me!


We also went to Utah in August for Jeff's family reunion and it was really good to see his family. I also got to spend some time with my family and celebrate me and Tamree's birthdays as we always do! It was a good little trip and I am glad that we were able to go!

When I got back, Jeff took me out for my birthday and we went parasailing! It was amazing and so much fun! It was over Brandenton Beach, which is a beautiful area. We were so high up and I was a little nervous haha but I just couldn't think of everything that could go wrong. I would definitely do it again though! Jeff is saying we should now go skydiving but I think I might need to muster up some courage for that one! After we went parasailing, we spent the rest of the day on the beach and then went to a restaurant, The Sandbar, that is right on the beach. We were able to watch the sunset and had a great night. My actual birthday was the next day on Sunday and some new friends in our ward were so sweet and invited us over for dinner and made me cake! Overall, it was a great birthday and I can't believe I'm 23 now! I'm getting old! :)


Flyin!



The boat was very far away!

Taking a dip!

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love that pic of you two! Parasailing looks soo much fun!

Amy said...

Finally! :) I know I'm not one to talk on blog updating, but you're just living such an exciting life in Florida that I've been dying for an post! :) I love that you went parasailing! I can't remember if I was telling you about our experience and how ghetto it was?? Well, I was looking through pics of us parasailing and I will have to email you it... the rope connecting the boat to us is completely frayed. I can't believe I let us do it! Haha. Anyway, sorry for the longest comment ever. Love the pictures and love you and I'm glad you had such a great birthday! :)