Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My first Pro Game



Well i have to be honest and say that last week I was VERY nervous for our first game with the Utah Saints. We played against the Wyoming Calvary who won their division last year so as expected we got crushed. I wont even mention the final score but it was our first game ever as a franchise and they have been around for over 6 years but in reality we just didn't play well at all.....obviously. You cant really win with 8 fumbles and when we actually held onto the ball we would score! I had my first touchdown of the year on like a 4 yard slant and JoJo said I had about 8 catches but I really cant remember because I got my bell rung on a post across the middle. I got fired up when I got rocked so the rest of the game I was playing with a chip on my shoulder and it didn't help that we were down by like 40pts. It was a very fun game and a special one because Dad hasn't seen me play football in probably 9 years and him and Justin flew out to watch my first game. Its fun playing in front of your friends but there is something special about playing in front of your parents. Mom couldn't make it out to the game because she was helping Kim with her new born baby boy and she was definitely missed. We play New Mexico this weekend and from what I hear they aren't too good so Im confident that we will come out with a W.

2 comments:

estinger said...

Those are great pictures (well, all except for your dad's hat). I hope we can make it to a game before this baby 'pops out' as Annie says!

Johnsons said...

We wish we could have been there. I am glad you are blogging about your games though, so we can be a part of it. Good luck this weekend!