Monday, June 29, 2009

One Year baby!

On Friday, Jeff and I celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary! It is crazy to think that it has already been a year! Time has gone by so fast but when I think about our wedding, I feel like it was so long ago. The past year has been absolutely wonderful though and I am excited for what all the many more years have to bring! We had a great day on Friday and here is a little recap of what we did.

I had a little lunch ready for Jeff when he got home from work in the afternoon and then we went and got massages. It was so nice and relaxing! The cake on the platter is the top of our cake from our wedding...I was impressed. It still tasted really good!
After our massages, we headed up to Park City for a little fun.



We were going to do the Alpine Slide but it was all stormy so they were closed down. We ended up going up where they do the Olmypic jumps and we discovered they had a zip line and it was open! They have a smaller and a larger one and we did the EXTREME one haha. It was so fun!!! This is us going up on the ski lift. You go up basically to the top of the mountain and then zip line all the way down. It was an amazing view!

We survived! This is at the bottom and the top was where you can barely see those little house things. (I don't know what they are called haha.) It was so fun though and I would definitely do it again! I'm glad the slides were closed down because this was totally worth spending the little extra money and we wouldn't have discovered them!


After the exhilirating ride, we were ready for some dinner! We went to Ruth's Chris and got some very yummy steak. I had never been there before but it was probably the best steak I have ever had. We headed back home after dinner and finished the night off with a movie!
Thanks sweetie for a wonderful day and I love you so much! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy 1 year, love birds!! Looks like such a fun day. Chels, I love your cute little lunch you made. I'm curious to know what is on your sandwiches, though. I always like to know what people are having! :) Congrats on the 1 year down and an eternity more!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Um, you're way too cute of a wife. Way to show the rest of us up.

Johnsons said...

You are so cute! I love the cute heart sandwiches you made. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love Park City! Those zip lines sound great. Love you guys, and are so happy you are part of our family!!!!

Unknown said...

The sandwiches weren't anything special haha. They were just turkey...Jeff is pretty simple :). Thanks everyone!